You can download it from Google Play Store:
Due to restrictions introduced by Google, all apps downloaded from Google Play store will not recognize incomming and outgoing numbers*
In addition, due to recent restrictions, on Android 10 and newer, audio will not be recorded at all.
To record calls on Android 10 and later, you must enable the FonTel Accessibility Service. Unfortunately, apps placed in the Google Play store that use Accesibility Services cannot record calls. Therefore, to recognize call numbers and record phone calls on newer versions of Android you need to download the application from our website, not from the Google Play store.
Download Caller ID version
To identify caller IDs and save their numbers and to record calls on Android 10 and above, download this application from here and install on your phone:
FonTel - Call Recorder 2.21.3 (81)
This is the same version of the app as in the Google Play store, but recognizes phone numbers and allows you to enable FonTel Accessibility Service to record audio in Android 10 and later.
* Due to restrictions introduced by Google from March 9, 2019, the version of the application downloaded from the Google Play store will not recognize and store phone numbers.
More info: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9047303
- Do not uninstall version installed from Google Play Store if you have it (to keep your recorded calls, settings, etc.)
- Download fontel-cid.apk file on you phone
- Install (update) downloaded app (it may require permission to install "unknown" apps)
- You can disable auto-updating for this app to prevent it from being overwritten by the version from the Google Play store when an update is published
- On Android 10 and later, you must enable FonTel Accessibility Service, according to the instructions in the app